Join us as we celebrate women of excellence on Friday, June 3, 2022, at the Energy Innovation Center, 1435 Bedford Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (Old Connelly Trade School).
Registration is closed…SOLD OUT! Honorees should contact me for details.
For questions, reach out to us at: Events@onyxwoman.com.
Over the past 31 years, Onyx Woman has established itself as being a voice for—and giving a voice to—African-American women. We have spotlighted some of the most successful women in the state of Pennsylvania and around the world. These influential leaders have represented Fortune 500 corporations, businesses, politics, and nonprofits that make a difference in empowering women.
Over the next few weeks, we will be spotlighting each individually.
DATE: Friday, June 3, 2022
TIME: 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
PLACE: Energy Innovation Center
1435 Bedford Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
PLEASE NOTE: Mask Required! Must be over 18 years old to attend.
NO REFUNDS 7 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT
LIST OF HONOREES
- 1. Fonda Dusé, Director of Equity & Inclusion – Port Authority of Allegheny County
2. Kiki Brown, President – Media Chicks
3. Grace Robinson, Retired – State Farm Agent
4. Tamara Abney, President – Sister Friends, Inc.
5. Stephanie Bradley, Owner – Skincare by Stephanie
6. Terrilyn Smith, CEO – Let’s Talk About H.E.R. Therapy, LLC,
7. Elaine Jenkins, Faith Community Nurse – Vice Chair of PA Council on Aging
8. Lisa Perry, Executive Director – Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
9. Lyz Marshall, Assistant Professor of Business – Seton Hill University
10. Kim El Harris, Actor/Director
11. LaToya Johnson-Rainey, Owner – A Hair Boutique Shadyside
12. Dr. Margaret Pettigrew, Sr. Vice President/Chief Clinical Diversity, Equity -Allegheny Health Network + Highmark Health
13. Indea Herndon, Senior Engagement & Inclusion Consultant | UPMC Center for Engagement and Inclusion
14. Christy Porter, Founder and President – The Jasmine Nyree Center’s Inc
15. Germaine Patterson, Community Health Worker – Women for a Healthy Environment (WHE)
16. Maria LaVelle, CEO Pheple Federal Credit Union
17. The Honorable Nicola Henry Taylor- Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas
18. The Honorable Judge Tiffany Sizemore – Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas
19. The Honorable Judge Wrenna Watson- Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas
Thanks to our Sponsors: