Meet-UP = connecting like-minded women of a certain age with common interest and goals that impact our quality of life. This gathering is for the woman who asks, “What about me?”
Join us as we come together to provide you with the information, support, and resources you need to make healthy and wise lifestyle choices as you thrive in the next chapter of life. We want to nurture the evolving woman in you.
I. To Your Health My Sisters 11:15 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
A. Sistah Self-care
- Self-care Steps for Life – Elaine Jenkins, AARP
- Prevent Caregiver Burnout- Ola Jackson, Onyx Woman Magazine
- Stress, Mental Health and Depression in Older Women –Dr. Mike Franzen, Chief of Neuropsychology – Allegheny Health Network.
II. Girls, We Need to Talk about Your Finances 12:45 p.m. – 1:50 p.m.
B. Midlife and Thriving
- Employment over 50 – Later in Life Career Choices –Fonda Duse, iHR pro, LLC
- Retirement 101 – Belinda Johns, AARP
- Confronting Financial Challenges for Mature Women – New York Life
The MeetUp for the 40Plus woman who asks, “What about me?”
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Where: Carnegie Library, E. Liberty
Time: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Workshops 11:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Price: $30.00/$35.00 at the door
Resource Vendor Area: FREE to the public
Light lunch provided to workshop registrants only.