As the “I’m not done yet” generation ages, the demand for products and services geared toward this demographic group will only increase. The marketplace will be a space for businesses and nonprofit organizations offering women’s products and services. From entrepreneurship and finance to retirement and health, a wealth of information will be available at the event.
In addition, there will be beauty demonstrations and panel discussions on various topics of interest. This will surely be a valuable event for anyone looking to connect with this growing market.
Let’s Get Real About Entrepreneurship. Sure Black women are one of the fastest growing groups of entrepreneurs in the country, but the receipts are severely lagging behind their counterparts.
Donna Baxter Porcher (Soul Pitt Media), Lyz Marshall (Seton Hill University), and Stefani Smith (Neighborhood Community Development Fund) will be sharing information that will help you to get out of stuck.
This event is free, but we do ask that you register if you are going to attend the business panel discussion. Contact us at: events@onyxwoman
Let’s Talk about Hair Loss and Skincare for Women over 40 with Our Expert Panelist
Vendor Registration is Now Closed for Small Businesses.
Email us at: Events@onyxwoman.com
Here is the list of the current vendors:
- I Love Me Some Jewelry- Paparazzi
- Tastefully Simple
- Brown Mamas
- Aetna Insurance
- Secret Saks
- Lady Tees Wellness Teas
- Crochet Neau
- Western & Southern Life Financial Services
- Espirations Greeting Cards
- Pittsburgh Regional Transit/(DBA-Port. Authority of Allegheny County)
- Pittsburgh Food Bank
- WAAR: Women Against Abusive Relationships
- Staci’s Creations
- Thick But Fit Crew LLC
- Holding Space and Grace, LLC
- Your Stylish Ways: T-shirts, Sweats and Jewelry www.yourstylishways.com
- Neighborhood Community Fund
- Skin By Stephanie
- LaVerne Baker
- Charles Franklin Insurance
- Seton Hill University
- S&S Chocolatz
- Kay’s Satin Bonnets
- Chatham University Center for Women’s Entrepreneurship – Women’s Business Center
- Join us in thanking a sponsors who has helped to make this event possible.