Running a business ain’t easy; especially when you are going solo. There are people who are trained to guide you through the process of getting where you want to be.
It is a big mistake to try to do it all by yourself.
It is a good idea to seek out assistance from a seasoned professional to show you the way. Coaches aren’t just for people who have lots of money. Consider budgeting enough to hire someone who will be well worth the investment.
Here are a few tips to help you:
1. Visit coaching association websites.
2. Ask your network for coaching referrals.
3. Ask your prospective coach to provide you with testimonials from current clients.
4. Set goals and mark milestones with your coach.
5. Opt for a short-term relationship to ensure a good fit.
6. Have a contract.
Do you have a coach? What are your thoughts on hiring a coach? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.