Networking is a learned skill, mastered by only a few people. However, it is no mystery – anyone can become adept at networking
More than attending social functions and collecting business cards, effective networking involves fast, focused relationship building using interpersonal communication and marketing skills. Many people are caught in the cycle of attending countless functions, collecting cards that add no value or generate business leads. Stop being a card collector and change into a master networker!
Key Talking Points:
- Basic confidence boosters
- Socialization with an objective in mind
- Positioning: Poise and Presence
- The great card exchange
- Give to get: Become a connector and yield surprising results
- Follow-up and stay in touch
Share your #1 networking tip in the comments below.